If there is any thing all mothers can agree on, it's that they don't have enough "me" time. Trying to maintain your own life and a healthy sense of self can very often fall to the wayside when you are doing your best to make sure that the most important person (or people) in your life are the best that they can be. So it only seems fitting to have a day dedicated to the person who, not only raised you, but put up with you all your life. Why not remind Mum that she is fabulous this Mother's Day by treating her to all the finest things in life that will not only put a smile on her face but make her feel good inside and out?
- Keepers by Erin Templeton A sleek update to her off duty look.
- Flowers in her favourite blooms.
- Whistler Naturals A relaxing Mother-Daughter at home spa day.
- Isla Found Stella Earrings Earrings that she can throw on with any ensemble and feel endlessly chic.
- Zoya Mani-Pedi girls night in complete with a great movie and popcorn.